What I believe in

I have a tendency to write about stuff that I believe in. 


Last week I had a great opportunity to write a commentary for the Singapore Business Review and it presented me with a platform to write a piece for the business community in Singapore. Sounds damned highbrow, right? 

It took a little pondering but at the end of the day, I wrote about what was closest to me. This is based on observations as well as things which are happening to colleagues, friends and people online. But enough talk, have you read it yet? What do you think? Let me know :)

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog