Little chapel on the boulevard

This video is dedicated to everyone who has rehearsed with us and of course, for the lovely couple, Peiling and Chen Yang...congratulations and here's to new adventures on the road ahead!

Note: This is the groom's debut performance and I have to say, it is one of the sweetest gestures ever. Chen Yang, not many people have the guts to perform like this, especially for their wedding. Much props to you, bro! RESPECT.



Most importantly, we had a great load of fun at rehearsals! Peiling, I don't think any of us will get to do something this special again, so THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog