Open your hearts

I've always been an advocate for being yourself no matter what and seeing this video from the Pixar staff reinforces that belief.



Many friends and family members have refrained from being who they are simply because of society, family and peer pressure. I believe that each individual has the right to be themselves and surround themselves with the people who love and support them regardless of their sexual preferences. 

If you have people who react negatively towards you, walk away. It is not worth your self esteem and sanity to live with such prejudice. Don't live in the closet, live free and be who you are.

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog