Drama Queen

I love all the drama of dancing and the challenge of learning a new choreo, it gets me all excited :) Ok, so you may think that videos are self indulgent but it really helps you learn from your mistakes. And in my case, it's that plus try not to fall on my face or crack up like a loon.



That, my friends was Belly Dancing, Level 2. And for my next trick, it will be to get my Shakira groove on (Yay! I'm mad, I know). This is the song for level 3. Good luck to me and my fellow classmates.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog