I got a feeling

Waiting at the airport for my flight and it feels a little wistful leaving Singapore. Regardless of the duration of the holiday, there is always something about not being able to drag your buddies or your loved ones along.

The hint of wistfulness comes with having to leave familiar ground behind. However, the liberating thing is, travelling on my own affords me the time to just sit back and not rush around or try to please everyone at the same time. And this trip is somewhat like that - an R&R holiday coupled with some time with family in Phuket.

Well, onwards to sunny Thailand!

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog