When will I see your face again

Sometimes, I wish I could shut my mind off,
I hear it in songs, in things around me
Bittersweet, that's what we are
But these memories that we made
Will suffice for now till I see you again



But what's the bitter, without the sweet? I am a huge, HUGE comic book, or graphic novel (damn you freaky people!) fan and here's what's in store for all my kind next year. Yes, I would be one of those geeks who aspires to go to Comic-Con... does any one want to make my wish/xmas/birthday present come true?


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog