Someday I'll be Saturday night

When you're feeling like a Monday :P...there are two things that you can do: hide in a hole or watch yourself on the Tube, apparently.

I'm amused as anything that some video junkie uploaded this little nugget online. Bless yer, l'il heart :o)

Oh and someone actually commented that the guys are pretty cute too, so good going, boys! Maybe I'll run an online poll where people can vote for their favourite guy...heh

Here's a little pick-me-up for those monday blues: "Some day Ill be saturday night/Ill be back on my feet/ I'll be doin alright/It may not be tomorrow baby, thats ok/I aint goin down, gonna find a way.." Bon Jovi

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog