Santa baby

Just my little way of getting into the spirit of things this year :o)

Buh-bum.. buh-bum...
Santa baby, just slip a Tivo under the tree, for me
Need to catch up on shows
Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, a 5'9 blond, with eyes of light blue,
From L'pool,
Drives an Aston Martin
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my christmas list

Santa baby, I want a watch and really thats not a lot
Just Piaget, been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one little thing I really need, the deed
To a condo that's mine, I'm not waiting in line
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with travellers cheques, oh yes
Sign your x on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my chirstmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring,
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry, tonight.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog