When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle!

It's Tuesday! I'm still mildly grumpy from the Monday blues and god-dammit but my stupid notebook disc drive refuses to work so I cannot watch Kitchen Confidential! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!

Can't believe I said that...when I first caught Alias I though Bradley Cooper was the biggest wet blanket character ever and couldn't wait for his character to be offed, then Jean showed me the Kitchen site (I loved the book, Anthony Bourdain rocks!) and all I did was go - oh HELLO, Mr Cooper...disgusting, I am.

It's been sometime since I last did a meme Take Me Back Tuesday from the
Music Memoirs, so here goes:

  1. First recording artist you had a crush on - Michael Hutchence. The voice, the moves...that melty feeling...Rrrrrooowwrrr
  2. First band you obsessed over - Take That. I was young, they were hot, I went to queue for hours to catch them in concert in Singapore. I had the posters, the Smash Hits, TV Hits, the CDs, the tshirt, I love, LOVE Robbie, still do but was initially obsessed over Mark...until he sang. Yes, I was a teenage nutbag, that's for sure...street cred this!
  3. First song you wanted to forget - Afternoon Delight, Starland Vocal Band...Bloody Anchorman, bloody Soundtrack channel...went to Jean's house and caught it on TV. And did it teach me anything??? NOOoooo...cos I went to buy the Anchorman DVD and now, I have the bloody song & the video plus the cast singing it...and now, it's in my head again...so I have to corrupt you folks as well.
  4. Bonus First:First song that you liked but none of your friends liked - Andy You're A Star, The Killers. It's about Andy Cole and not the other one you people are thinking about...and no, honey, I am not your biggest fan.

I'm a happier girl now. Off to work and to yet another busy, busy week! Oh and bonus points for the person who gets the title....mwaahahahahhaha

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Level Platforms Managed Services Software for VARs Why has Managed Workplace become the new software standard for VARs providing proactive managed services to SMBs? $300 gets you 5 customer licenses and our ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free website traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers free website traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

jky said...

Oh yay! You've got the spam filter on!

Eh, I think it's a codec problem for Kitchen Confidential because it didn't play for mine till I downloaded a new player.

It's Bradley Cooper!!!

(Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight... gonna have some afternoon delight.....)

SelSaysIt said...

I've figured out how to use it! Will now go try to do the VCL thing later...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog