An Epiphany

What does one do if he is just not that into you?

You bloody hell up and move on. This little nugget of info didn't just drop into my lap, actually, it's from one of those blasted self-improvement books that I loathe but was tempted into reading just by the fact that it was lying around Belle's house and mocking me. And mocked supremely, I was. It was upsetting and frankly a little painful but it was kind of a wake-up call and just the thing I needed to get myself back into the scheme of things. Day-dreams are fine so long as they exist in your head but when faced with harsh reality it's better to make peace and move on.

For those in the know, yes, I am once again ranting about my current fav topic (aside from fretting over my lack of jazz shoes). I somehow need to purge this from my system.


Oh and for the people who do get noticed...sit up, take note then for pete's sake, say YES!!!

Listening to: Tender by Blur (Yeap, I need to find someone who can heal my mind)

posted under |

4 comments:

jky said...

Are you tryiing to tell me something? :P

Aiyah... there are many many fishes in the sea.

I've always disliked self-help books. It's such a waste of time and money for stuff that are mostly common sense.

SelSaysIt said...

Exactly and exactly.. ;P

jky said...

Eh... must wait right moment lah....

And I called Sunny - my Morelli isn't in yet. *sob*

SelSaysIt said...

Haha...I'll have to email you the whole sordid story then cos sometimes, you never know who reads these things!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog