Summertime Santa

Over the weekend, Singapore's commuter rails and its governing body, the SMRT took a beating when it broke down, causing massive human and traffic jams and general chaos. In spite if that and in the spirit of Christmas and yes, mad creativity, my friends, The Glad Stones took to the train (the working ones) to spread some Christmas cheer. I'm not a fan of traditional Christmas songs, but I have to say that this is a pretty fun little tune. And uh, yay to my first attempt at being a video girl *blush*



While I'd like to say that Singaporeans are spontaneous and great at appreciating spontaneous talent, just take a look at the people that are watching them. LOL

We were almost done with the filming and were headed for a break when...we stumbled across an unsuspecting Santa! Merry Christmas all!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog