Brighter discontent

This kind of sums up how I'm feeling these days. Yikes.

But still, I love Nip/Tuck. It's so nasty and veers to the sensational. I love the writing and how each character can sometimes seem so human, yet cruel. This is probably one of the few TV series' that incorporates music so well into the story lines. Now, to ask someone to get Seasons 4 - 6 for me...Singapore TV sucks. They air the show on the free-to-air station but very late at night and it's trimmed so tightly that the plot doesn't make sense. This and the authorities that be wonder why people don't watch the show or tune into the TV station . I can probably ramble on all day about this. Sheesh...anyhoo, enjoy the video.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog