Not ready to make nice

Was listening to the radio this weekend when the above Dixie Chicks song came on.

The lyrics reflect the situation I'm in at the moment and the chorus, in particular encapsulates it nicely.

“I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should”

At the risk of being overly cryptic, there is a reason for everything. However, I do not wish to address this issue at the moment because the situation pisses me off big time, and, the more I hear about this person or from them, the more pissed off I am.

I do not wish to entertain any phone calls or listen to any excuses or read any emails. Not today, not tomorrow - I will only do so when I am ready.

So, to assuage that massive ego of yours; yes, you actually did do something wrong. Do I hear a 'Yea, finally!'? Do you feel vindicated now? Do you even realize that the world in general, does not revolve around you?

For goodness sake, go sit down, and think long and hard about everything. But please, whatever you do, don’t throw religion into the mix, don’t get notions of grandeur and don’t try to buy sympathy by getting other parties involved because it is none of their business.

Oh wait - actually, if you are on a suicide mission, or don’t understand what I am saying, you are welcome to go ahead and disregard everything, and just challenge me.

For now, I’m going on holiday.

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog