Please don't say you're sorry

Caption: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.


Actually, it's not just a Monday, I'm like this everyday...mwahahahahhahaa. Evil? Maybe...I like to think of it as expressing my acerbic wit ;o)

Sensitive people, stay away if you cannot handle acid in your diet.

Incidentally, this is a shirt that my intrepid cousin found online at one of my favorite stores in the US, Hot Topic. And yes, I would wear this to the office and just about anywhere else.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog