Lose it to the music

I decided to snoop about to see what my friends have been up to this week and got inspired by Jean's blog instead. A million points to Jean and Poppy Z. Brite whose blog this originated from :o) It's a great start to the weekend!

Q: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

  1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play
  4. For every question, type the song that's playing
  5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
  6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool ...
Opening Credits
A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley. The beginning, as with anything looked promising...


Waking Up
Picky Bugger – Elbow. Oh thanks. A lot.


Going to Work
Sin Negro Hay Guaguanco – The Lebron Brothers. A dash of salsa to keep the blood flowing and the brain moving!


Falling in Love
Sad Songs Say So Much – Elton John. Swear to God, I just gaped at this one - cos when i suffer enough, I always write it down...bugger it all! what's even more buggery is Mike got Sarah McLachlan's "Arms of an Angel". My iTunes mocks me, farking hell...


Fight Song
Twisted Logic – Coldplay. Ooookkkkkaaayyyy....

Breaking Up
One Headlight – The Wallflowers. True-er words couldn't have been sung better.

Prom
I Forgive You – Darren Hayes. It's amazing but I actually remember a moment in my life where I actually felt like this...

Life is Good
The New Year – Deathcab for Cutie. OMG! It keeps things in perspective.

Mental Breakdown
The One – Backstreet Boys. No wonder kena mental breakdown ah…heh.


Journey Home
Alone – Heart. Ephiphanies, anyone, anyone at all?

Flashback
Good Love – Poison. Brett Micheals!!!! YEAH~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Getting Back Together
Bliss – Tori Amos. Tori's always baffled me but in this case, it's weirdly spot on.

Wedding
La Bomba – Ricky Martin. It’ll be a latin flavoured wedding, y’all!


Paying the Dues
Sympathy for the Devil – Guns & Roses. Bwaaahahahahahahaa...


The Night Before the War
He Sido tan Feliz Contingo (I Have Been So Happy With You) – Alejandro Sanz. Alamak, looks like a reflective war for me


Final Battle
Delicate – Damien Rice. Good God in Heaven!


Moment of Triumph
Get Down (You’re the One for Me) – Backstreet Boys. WTF!!!! I’m so gonna get stoned for this…fine, fine, I'll concede like the NKF guy: I’m a closet Backstreet Boys junkie!


Death Scene
Stay Tuned – Ambulance LTD. Correct! If I had to die like Jared Leto, let it be to a jaunty tune. The irony just stangles me.


Funeral Song
Girlfriend – The Darkness. I literally fell off the chair when this song came on….it has everything that appeals to my hair metal band weakness: cheesy lyrics, big hair and Justin Chambers screaming that he loves me….ok so the context sounds is a bit salah..jeezuuusss.

End Credits
Ticket to Ride
– The Beatles. This one's pretty darn cool.

So at the end of the day, it looks like my life's like one of those dastardly chick flicks that I really detest...with the only saving grace being the soundtrack has a nice mix sounds from fun pop to the really heavy Tori Amos stuff with a dash of indie chic and a dollop of rock :o)

I llliiikkkeee...

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog