For me, it's you

...and you, and you and you and you and most definitely YOU...it's certainly one of the most awaited for presents this year. It is my very own annual Jeannetticus Blossom calendar! Packed with the all the goodness that a year heralds and a hot guy to wake up to each month :o)

Since many of you won't be able to see it and I'm not gonna haul it around...I figured this is a much better way.

A billion thanks to Jean!!! Oh and for the trivia queens in us all, you can try to name the guys...it'll be a hoot!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog