Tribute

I really love movies. Although commercial movies are love of the masses and I love a few of those, what I really love are the indie movies that tell a story so heartbreakingly well that it remains with you forever.

One of the arteurs that I love the most is definately Pedro Almodovar. I've been hooked since Women on a Verge of a Nervous Breakdown and no matter who his muse is, the man somehow manages to tell the most exquisite stories. Sometimes painful, with sparkling wit and beautiful actresses that can fit into the most ludicrous roles with the greatest of ease.

This is how story telling should be, a dose of reality with a dash of magic. I could go on all night but I like my tribute posts short and let the trailer speak for itself. I'd take this over a bloated commercial movie, any day :o)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog