Let the rythm move your feet


I really love salsa dancing and am always on the quest to improve. This video features Boston's amazing
Hacha y Machete and I've had the pleasure of learning from its leading lady, Burju when she was in Singapore for the Singapore International Salsa Festival some time back.

Body movement has to be one of the hardest things to learn and it's amazing to see it being incorporated so flawlessly into the choreo. It's not simply stepping to the music like how a lot of people dance these days, it is about musicality and dancing with the music. This is how I want to move...and I know that there is a lot of work to be done still. But in the meantime, I'm going to let my body and feet move to the music and enjoy the journey.

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Ever prodded a sleeping dragon, only to have it whip up and bite you in the ass? Well, neither have I. But I advocate that you should try everything...once ;P

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog